Business License Express

A growing number of foreign nationals seek to operate a restaurant, adult entertainment business, travel agency, real estate brokerage, or secondhand car sales dealership in Japan.

These businesses require the completion of complex procedures to obtain permits and licenses.

We draw on a wealth of experience and an extensive track record to complete the procedures for various permits and licenses on your behalf. Simply leave it to us. Our services promise a smooth launch of operations and ensure that you can focus your energies on running your business.

Restaurant business license 55,000 yen and up
Adult entertainment business license (e.g., “cabaret club”) 165,000 yen and up
Sexual nature entertainment business application (e.g., “delivery health) 110,000yen
Secondhand articles dealer license 66,000 yen and up
Real estate brokerage license (association membership fee charged separately) 110,000 yen

* All fees are inclusive of tax.
* A discount of 33,000 yen is available for requests of both restaurant and adult entertainment business licenses.

Your initial consultation is free of charge. Please contact us by either phone or email. (If you prefer to visit our office for consultation, kindly make an appointment by phone or email.)

If you wish consultation via email, please send your information using the form below. Note that we open and read incoming messages around the clock, but may require some time to reply. For urgent inquiries, kindly contact us by phone.

There is a possibility that inquiries from overseas can not be received by this website. If so, please contact this email address.

    Name (required)

    Email address (required)

    Phone number (required)

    Preferred method of communication (required)